The WMC Litigation Center also tracks lawsuits of interest throughout the State of Wisconsin. This list, although certainly not exhaustive, contains a number of cases of interest to the broader business community.
If there’s a case pending in Wisconsin that you believe would be of interest to the broader business community, and that you think we may be interested in adding to this list, please contact Scott Rosenow at email@example.com.
Cases to Follow:
- WMC v. Tony Evers
- Vaccine mandate litigation
- Container Life Cycle Management v. DNR
- Dane County v. Public Service Commission
- CREE, Inc. v. LIRC
- Pepsi-Cola Metropolitan Bottling Company, Inc. v. Employers Insurance Company of Wausau
- Wisconsin’s PFAS Litigation
- Wisconsin Property Tax Consultants, Inc., et al. v. Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Research and Reports: