The WMC Litigation Center is a 501(c)(3) affiliate of Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce (WMC) – the combined state chamber and manufacturers’ association. The Litigation Center represents WMC and other clients in legal actions to foster and protect the free enterprise system.
Cases of Interest
The WMC Litigation Center also tracks lawsuits of interest throughout the State of Wisconsin. This list, although certainly not exhaustive, contains a number of cases of interest to the broader business community.
If there’s a case pending in Wisconsin that you believe would be of interest to the broader business community, and that you think we may be interested in adding to this list, please contact Scott Rosenow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cases to Follow:
- WMC v. Tony Evers
- Vaccine mandate litigation
- Container Life Cycle Management v. DNR
- Dane County v. Public Service Commission
- CREE, Inc. v. LIRC
- Pepsi-Cola Metropolitan Bottling Company, Inc. v. Employers Insurance Company of Wausau
- Wisconsin’s PFAS Litigation
- Wisconsin Property Tax Consultants, Inc., et al. v. Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Research and Reports:
- Oral Arguments Completed in Clean Wisconsin, Kinnard Farms - Earlier this morning, the Wisconsin Supreme Court heard oral arguments in both Clean Wisconsin, Inc. v. DNR and Kinnard Farms, Inc. v. […]
- All Briefs Filed in Clean Wisconsin, Kinnard Farms. - On March 24, 2021, the filing of briefs was finished in both the Clean Wisconsin v. DNR , and Kinnard Farms v. […]
- WMC Sues DNR Over Application of “Hazardous Substance” Regulation - On February 23, 2021, Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce (WMC) filed a lawsuit in Waukesha County against the Wisconsin Department of Natural […]
- Opening Briefs Filed in Clean Wisconsin, Kinnard Farms - On February 4th, 2021, at long last, the opening briefs were filed in Clean Wisconsin v. DNR, and Kinnard Farms v. DNR. In Clean […]
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Grants Intervention in Hi-Cap Well Cases and Orders Briefing - On January 5th, 2021 the Wisconsin Supreme Court granted the Joint Committee on Legislative Organization’s petition to intervene on behalf […]
- WMC v. Evers: Case Update - In WMC v. Evers, plaintiff Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce are suing to prevent the state from releasing information about businesses […]
- Everything You Need To Know About Wisconsin Tavern League v. Palm (Updated 11/25/2020) - Everything you need to know about the case challenging DHS's 25% capacity rule
- WMC Files Motion for Clarification and Reconsideration in WMC v. Evers - The WMC Litigation Center filed a motion for clarification in the Wisconsin Supreme Court in the COVID-19 business blacklist case, […]
- WMC files lawsuit against Department of Workforce Development - This week, the WMC Litigation Center filed a lawsuit in Dane County against the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development. This […]
- WMC Litigation Center Files Amicus Brief in Support of Allowing Healthcare Providers to Charge Small Fees for Sharing Medical Records - The WMC Litigation Center filed an amicus brief in the Wisconsin Supreme Court in a case involving fees for patients’ […]